|Salary Range:||Pay is commensurate with experience|
|Benefits:||Competitive benefits package including medical and dental insurance, paid vacation, paid sick leave, and basic life insurance|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The Accounting Assistant works closely with the Controller, primarily focusing on Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Payroll administrative functions. |
|Duties:||Summary of Responsibilities|
Accounts Receivable: Collect charges, prepare and mail receivables, reconcile and post payments received.
Accounts Payable: Process invoices, post invoices to proper account, assist in auditing invoices to ensure accurate and timely payment.
Payroll: Maintain all information applicable to employee payroll to ensure accurate data, process changes in employee status or pay, generate reports as needed.
|Qualifications:||Job Knowledge, Core Competencies and Expectations|
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum five years of related experience, additional education may be substituted for years of work experience
• Must have strong working knowledge of Excel (i.e., "expert" user)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Publisher
• Current Notary Public appointment preferred
• Strong communication skills using spoken and written words
This position requires an individual with strong people skills, who enjoys working with employees and members, and is service-oriented. Private club experience is a plus.
Atlanta Country Club is an equal opportunity employer.
We are a Drug Free workplace and all offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a drug screen.
We verify all new hires through the federal E-Verify system.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.